Texas Silica Mine
in : Gooding Home for sale (South Central Idaho)
Contact for address details
- Prop. Type:
- Land (Commercial)
- MLS® Num:
The Precious metals Mine will be a major opportunity for the right investor.
Some of the key features of the project include:
- The host rock is a “Volcanic Rhyolite” that has been homogenously mineralized with precious metals from surface to depth, (drilled only to 250'), 3,000 ft of core.
- Operational pilot plant has recovered onto resins the following metals: Platinum, Gold, Rhodium and Rubidium.
- Mineralogical rare earth elements found: Cerium, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Niobium and Neodymium.
- 120 tons have been already processed during piloting. Ore is a high grade Gold & PGE deposit with a Sulfur content of less than 0.2%.
- All Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility protocols, stake/record claims (70), State and Federal agencies filings, drill core holes and independent lab validations have been completed for a land area of 2 ½ square miles.
- Proven reserves in the drilling grid is 50 million tons of ores on only 3 of the 70 mining claims, with a value in excess of US $54 billion.
- Bulk Sample permits have been obtained and 2,600 tons of ore are ready to be processed. Permitting ready to start on the 50 million tons reserve.
- The process has been proven through Pilot Plant testing, the method being used is a halogen vat leach (no cyanide). The customized eco-friendly commercial process received quick zoning approvals from the County/State officials (DEQ, Local P&Z & MSHA) as a result. The process recycles all solutions and the waste rock is benign.
- Owners have worked diligently since 2004 to build excellent community relationships with local residents, city, country and BLM.
- The County and State are mining friendly / want the jobs and tax income derived from it.
- The property encompasses 2 square miles, which are under the Partnerships control on 70 claims.
- Plant and processing operations are fully permitted with over 11,000 sq ft and office 1,000 sq ft. located on 9 acres off site of claims.
Portuguese Creek Partners LLLP that has produced volumes of data both internally and through independent consultants over 10 years of exploration that verifies and validates the resource.
The following document packages are also available. To access this information please download, sign and forward the Non Disclosure Agreement to Dean Lapointe. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find it under "Additional documents & links" below.
A-Detailed 5 Year Performa
B-Detailed 10 Year Performa